Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cute Girl Tattoos by Kevin Womble


Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Photo

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

my first ink on my left pelvic bone.


my first ink on my left pelvic bone.

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Miss Merand Lynn


19


Butte Montana


http://missmerandalynn.tumblr.com/


arms say love life- meaning to me is that you have to enjoy the life you are given


chest piece will later have latin saying meaning “she flies with her own wings” which pretty much explains it.


Miss Merand Lynn 19 Butte...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Photo

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Photo

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

hard to see all of them in this picture;


the quotation marks on my wrist are reminders to say something meaningful, to create impact through words


the heart on my right collarbone is for my first love, and to project love to everyone who sees it. it’s also on my right side to show that i think aesthetics is more important than science.


the quote on my thigh is from the song jesus christ by brand new, it reads “i’m scared i’ll get scared” 


hard to see all of them in this picture; the quotation marks on...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Photo

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

My names Cassandra I’m 19 years old, I live in Sydney Australia. I have nine tattoos but my favorite one by far is my 3/4 Disney Princess Themed sleeve :)

http://cassandraleigh1.tumblr.com/ 


My names Cassandra I’m 19 years old, I live in Sydney...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

The name’s Sahra. I live in NYC but travel the country a bunch!


The name’s Sahra. I live in NYC but travel the country a...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

ian healy


27


san jose


ian healy 27 san jose

Related keywords: tattoos for girls, girl tattoos, pin up girl tattoos, cute girl tattoos, girl tattoos designs, female tattoos, female tattoos designs, best female tattoos, female with tattoos, tattoo for girls, tattoo for female, tattoos for females, hottest tattoos for females