Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tattoo Pictures by Leonard Webster

tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my newest from like 5 months ago… *s*


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

this fishy is my kitty’s friend. I forgot to mention that my friend bob (bobbysocks.tumblr.com) drew my kitty for me, he drew my fish too. their names are leonitus and larry :)


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

Dedicated to my mom and dad, almost done.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My 3rd tattoo.  Liebe(Love in German), Rodzina(Family in Polish) and Cairde(Friends in Celtic/Irish).  It’s my heritage, and I thought it would be a good way to put the things that mean the most to me on my body. The purple iris is because it was my grandma’s favorite flower. 


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

my newest, the bruise is from wearing pants too tight the day after i got it, it’s clearing up now.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

This is 1/3 of my back tattoo. I’ve always gotten pushed around and walked over and in the past year I’ve started standing up for myself and I am happier than I have ever been before.


I’ll always have a backbone now.


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

My almost finished sleeve ! 


tattooed girl


tattooed girl

:)