Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tattoo Gallery by Gretchen Friedman


Justin Bieber Tattoo


Picture of Justin Bieber


I just knew the day the a Justin Bieber Tattoo would appear on his body once he got older. What I didn’t know is that it would be on his stomach and so small. I am still making a prediction that as he Gaines more testosterone he will get bigger and more colorful tattoos. Something is telling me that an arm sleeve tattoo will arrive in the very near future.


Beyonce Brooklyn Tattoo


Beyonce Hand Tattoo


Closeup picture of Beyonce Brooklyn Tattoo on her left hand in all capital letters. Lately tattoos amongst A-List celebrities has been very popular and the ink is showing up heavy in Hollywood. Jay-Z has a major influence on his wife at this point and there is nothing wrong with that as long as they stay married and not end up divorced. I would hate to see Beyonce have to cover her tattoo like most women who are scorned….Right Brandy?