Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cute Girl Tattoos by Diane Jordan


Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

My name is Andraya…from Ohio. phuckayoung.tumblr.com


I have two characters that i drew on my right upper arm..i am kinda known for the characters that i draw. They are strange and exciting. Theyll always remind me of my individual art. And then on my left forearm i have “If life is pointless then point taken, say amen”. Its pretty much self explanatory…enjoy!


My name is Andraya…from Ohio. phuckayoung.tumblr.com I...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Grace by Olivia Sykes


minniemousebuiltthishouse.tumblr.com


Grace by Olivia Sykes minniemousebuiltthishouse.tumblr.com

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

izzy, 20, norway


photo by elisabeth jakobsen


izzy, 20, norway photo by elisabeth jakobsen

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Imma Crumb, 21, south of France


http://immaxdarling.tumblr.com


Imma Crumb, 21, south of France http://immaxdarling.tumblr.com

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Name: Shelby
Age: 19
Tumblr: http://shelbylynn92.tumblr.com/
Story: Just love tattoos, its a healthy obsession <3


Name: ShelbyAge: 19Tumblr: http://shelbylynn92.tumblr.com/Story:...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Miss Mara. 22. Philly.


I wanted to share this. This new piece on my leg is tattoo number fifteen. It’s clerodendrum and jatropha with two monarchs and a swallowtail. Obviously I have a few more sittings to go but I love love love it! And it’s for my grandma.


Miss Mara. 22. Philly. I wanted to share this. This new piece on...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Photo

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

My name is Melody, call me Mel.


I live in brussels in belgium and Im 21 years .


www.gaga-is-emo.tumblr.com


My first tattoo is a cupcake with a hello kitty face and the second is a sushi. I love food et kawai stuffs so Ill tatoued all my arm with kawai, heart and food.


My name is Melody, call me Mel. I live in brussels in belgium...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Alyssa/21/Brooklyn,NY


My mom has collected little figurines of roosters ever since I was little so that is what the rooster on my thigh is for. 


Giraffe’s are my favorite animal and I thought it would be so random to get a giraffe, wearing a top hat inside an old school portrait frame.


And I have a rose on my chest because those were my dad’s favorite flower and he passed away a year years ago.


Alyssa/21/Brooklyn,NY My mom has collected little figurines of...

Cute Girl Tattoos


cute girl tattoos

Hello! I’m H from Maine.  You can actually see bits of most of my tattoos (all but two, actually) in this photo.  I have 8 altogether (so far that is!).  My owl backpiece is the biggest thus far, and is just the outline.  Done by Krystal at Riverview tattoo in brewer Maine.  Shes talented and kickass, so i suggest going to her if you’re in the area!



www.hprehistoric.tumblr.com


Hello! I’m H from Maine.  You can actually see bits of...

Related keywords: tattoos for girls, girl tattoos, pin up girl tattoos, cute girl tattoos, girl tattoos designs, female tattoos, female tattoos designs, best female tattoos, female with tattoos, tattoo for girls, tattoo for female, tattoos for females, hottest tattoos for females