Monday, February 21, 2011

Tattoos for Girls by Ken Riddle


Tattoos for Girls


tattoos for girls

Photo

Tattoos for Girls


tattoos for girls

Photo

Tattoos for Girls


tattoos for girls

Photo

Tattoos for Girls


tattoos for girls

Photo

Tattoos for Girls


tattoos for girls

To all my followers, this would be my last blog for now. I give you Kat Von D. cause I’m leaving Tumblr for three reasons:


1. I’m too busy.


2. I’m really busy.


3. I gotta fix some things.


But don’t click that unfollow button, I beg you! I will return in time, and I promise that when that time comes, I will give you as many photos as I can give…daily. But for now, I’d say bye Tumblr.


For the new followers, try viewing all the photos in this blog from 1st to last page if you have time. I guarantee you will enjoy it. Especially you girls who love tattoos.


To all my followers, this would be my last blog for now. I give...

Tattoos for Girls


Oh thanks, I can breathe now.


hahaha hey it's okay! no worries. where are you from anyway? he is not gonna be mad about it :)

Tattoos for Girls


I deeply apologize to what I have posted before.


I know Rico, I just don’t know if you guys know me but I love his band. Your from Malaysia right? Thank you for letting me know.


P.S. Please don’t tell Rico what I have done, I am so embarrassed.


To Jasmineburner who submitted her photo bellow...

Tattoos for Girls


tattoos for girls

Photo

Tattoos for Girls


tattoos for girls

karlalalalalalalala:



inkedgirls:



(via inkdgirls)




karlalalalalalalala: inkedgirls: (via inkdgirls)

Tattoos for Girls


tattoos for girls

karlalalalalalalala:



tiffanygilmore:



onefalsehope:(via circasurvivesforerica, wannafeelreckless)




karlalalalalalalala: tiffanygilmore: onefalsehope:(via...

Related keywords: tattoos for girls, girl tattoos, pin up girl tattoos, cute girl tattoos, girl tattoos designs, female tattoos, female tattoos designs, best female tattoos, female with tattoos, tattoo for girls, tattoo for female, tattoos for females, hottest tattoos for females